Luxury Hotels in Agra | Taj Mahal Tour by Ac Car with Luxury Hotels
Included Features :-
No of Person
Type of Car
|USD 190||USD 250||Toyota Etios|
|USD 125||USD 160||Toyota Innova|
|USD 115||USD 145||Toyota Innova|
|USD 95||USD 120||Toyota Innova|
- Accommodation for 1 Nights on Twin sharing basis in Luxury Hotels ( See list of Luxury Hotels in Agra )·
- Packages for Minimum 2 People traveling together.
- Ac Toyota Cab ( Included - Tolls, Parkings, State Tax & Driver Allowance )
- All Transfers and sightseeing by ac toyota car as per the itinerary·
- English Speaking Guide Service ( Taj Mahal & Agra Fort )
- Inclusive of all taxes. ( Hotel & Transporta )
List of Luxury Hotels in Agra : DoubleTree by Hilton | Courtyard by Marriott | Trident The Taj Gateway Hotel | Jaypee Palace | ITC Mughal
Day -1 : - ( 230 Kms / 4Hrs. ) pick up from Airport or your hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida and drive to Agra via Ymuna Expressway Highway brings you to the City of Taj Mahal. Transfer to Hotel / Home Stay . Later Sightseeing in agra visit to Etmad-ul-Daula & Spend Some time in Mehtabn Bagh ( During Sunset time ) Night Halt in Agra. Day - 2 : Early Morning Visit to Taj Mahal during sunrise time ( best time to Visit in Taj Mahal ) later come back to Hotel and Break-fast. After check out from Hotel visit Agra Fort & do Shopping in Agra. later in evening drive back to delhi.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porter age·
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary·
- Monument Entrance Fees
- Still camera/ video camera charges·
- Travel insurance·
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure·
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Rates and Accommodations are subject to availability.
- Rates are not valid for long weekend and any fair & festival.
- 1 to 3 Pax ( Sedan Cab 4 +1 )
- 4 to 5 Pax ( Suv Cab 6 +1 )
- 6 to 11 Pax ( Traveller Tempo )
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)·
- No refund on unused service.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.