- Walk Covered : We take you, One of the Villages in Agra
- Meeting point : Fatehabad Road, Agra / Hotel
- Duration : 8 hrs.
- Single Person – USD 100 per person
- 02to 03 Pax – USD 80 per person
- 04 to 10 Pax – USD 65 per person
- All transfers & sightseeing’s by exclusive air conditioned private Toyota car.
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide in Agra for sightseeing.
- Lunch at 5 Star Hotel ( ITC Mughal Hotel in Agra )
- Entrances fees of all monuments mentioned in above program.
- All Taxes & Parking’s.
- Unlimited mineral water
- Our personal care & attention.
- Any Alcohol, Wine, Beer with Lunch.
- Camera fees at monuments.
- Tipping for guide & driver.
- Anything not mention in included features list.
|24 Hrs Call / Whatsapp Number : +91 7500 840840|
Pick up from Hotel / Fatehabad Road take you by Cab / Auto Riksha to Village EXPERIENCE VILLAGE LIFE Life in an Indian village is alien to most people's experience. You learn about how the majority of Indians typically live, with their strong faith and sense of community. You will spend time in people's houses as well as wondering around the village and enjoying the stunning views. You will almost certainly be accompanied by some young people of the village! TAKE PART IN FARMING AND OTHER ACTIVITIES To truly understand how life is like in the villages, you need to do some village work! For example you can plough the field, harvest the rice, make bricks, learn to carry water on your head. And there are other activities which you can take part in, such as fishing, swimming and playing cricket. ENJOY A VILLAGE LUNCH The food is an essential part of the trip and the lunch in one of the villager's homes is a highlight. You will eat the villagers themselves eat- rice and a few vegetable dishes (possibly fish or chicken for those who want). Beware that you will be encouraged to eat with your hands! Cleanliness is very important to us and we ensure that the food and the cooking facilities are clean and hygienic if fairly basic. We also take plenty of mineral water. TRAVEL BY CAB AND RICKSHAW The travel to and from the village is much more than just a way of getting from A to B. You will experience some stunning countryside, as well as observing country life with additional interesting information given by the tour guide. SCHOOL VISITS Experience the enthusiasm of the young people of rural India, while at the same time get a deeper understanding of the education system.
- The walks in Agra are partly on foot, on Car / Auto / Riksha
- Be prepared to walk with good walking shoes that can be taken off and carried at religious sites.
- Head cover to avoid the sun and also necessary at sites of worship. Mouth cover for the spice market
- Carry enough drinking water.
- Dress unobtrusively. No shorts/ half pants will be permitted in religious sites. No leather items are allowed in the Jain temples.
- Average time per walk is usually around 4-5 hours
- Please note some walks may be scheduled in the early mornings or evenings to suit the climate and place.
- Carry small change.