Taj Mahal Day Tour | Private Taj Mahal and Agra Full-Day Tour From Delhi By Ac Toyota Car
- 01 Person Travelling – USD 150 per person
- 02 Person Travelling – USD 120 per person
- 03 Person Travelling – USD 100 per person
- 04 Person Travelling – USD 90 per person
- All transfers & sightseeing’s by exclusive air conditioned private Toyota car.
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide in Agra for sightseeing.
- Lunch at 5 Star Hotel ( ITC Mughal Hotel in Agra )
- Entrances fees of all monuments mentioned in above program.
- Battery Bus Ride at Taj Mahal from parking up to monument & back.
- All Taxes & Parking’s.
- Unlimited mineral water
- Our personal care & attention.
- Any Alcohol, Wine, Beer with Lunch.
- Camera fees at monuments.
- Tipping for guide & driver.
- Anything not mention in included features list.
|24 Hrs Call / Whatsapp Number : +91 7500 840840|
06:30 Hrs - Morning pick up from your hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida and your 3:30 hrs drive via Ymuna Expressway Highway brings you to the City of Taj Mahal. 09:30 Hrs – Arrive Agra and your our Tour guide will be waiting for you in Agra where you can meet him, he will brief you on your upcoming sightseeing’s, you can use the hotel wash rooms to get yourself refreshed before you start your Sightseeing. 10:00 Hrs - Visit - The Legendary Taj Mahal (A Unesco World Heritage Site), No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his wife - queen Mumtaz Mahal. (Taj Mahal remain closed on every Friday). 12:00 Hrs - Visit - The Imposing Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire. 13:30 Hrs - Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at ITC Mughal ( 5 Start Hotel ) 15:00 Hrs - from Mehtab Bagh — The Moonlight Garden, believed to have been designed by Shah Jahan to view the Taj on Moonlight nights, far away from the maddening crowd, The garden complex is situated on the left bank of Yamuna opposite to Taj Mahal. It is a huge square measuring approximately 300x300 m and in straight alignment with the Taj Mahal. The forestry plantations and agricultural fields provide a green forecourt to Taj Mahal and its reflection in Yamuna. 16:00 Hrs – After a memorable day, drive back to Delhi, arrive Delhi by 1900 Hrs where you will be dropped at your hotel or airport.