Taj Mahal Day Tour by Train | Taj Mahal Day Tour by Train and Ac Cab
- 01 Person Travelling – USD 200 per person
- 02 Person Travelling – USD 140 per person
- 03 Person Travelling – USD 120 per person
- 04 Person Travelling – USD 110 per person
- All transfers & sightseeing’s by exclusive air conditioned private Toyota car.
- Train E-Ticket. ( Train Number 12002 ) Breakfast & Dinner served in Train.
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide in Agra for sightseeing.
- Lunch at 5 Star Hotel ( ITC Mughal Hotel in Agra )
- Entrances fees of all monuments mentioned in above program.
- Battery Bus Ride at Taj Mahal from parking up to monument & back.
- All Taxes & Parking’s.
- Unlimited mineral water
- Our personal care & attention.
- Any Alcohol, Wine, Beer with Lunch.
- Camera fees at monuments.
- Tipping for guide & driver.
- Anything not mention in included features list.
|24 Hrs Call / Whatsapp Number : +91 7500 840840|
05:15 – Pick up from your Hotel in Gurgaon / New Delhi by AC Car - for New Delhi Railway Station (We will send an E-ticket via e-mail shortly after booking confirmation) In the Morning Driver show Express Train Number 12002 ? Noted : Passengers are Requested to travel in train with Valid ID (Passport / Driving Licence / Student Identity Card with Photoraph etc.). 06:00 - Super fast Express air-conditioned Train (Breakfast included in train fare served in Train No. 12002) Departure New Delhi Railway Station to Agra Cantt (AGC?) Platform Number One. 08:06 – Pick up at Agra Cantt (AGC) Railway station - where you will meet our English Speaking Guide and Experienced Driver who Standing Out side Railway Station with your name on placard at Exit Gate of Railway Station. 08:10 - Start Private Day Tour in Toyota AC Car? with English Speaking Guide - ( Wonder of the World ) was built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his wife Mumtaj Mahal in Early 17th centuary. Note : Taj Mahal is Closed on Friday. 11:00 - Just after the Taj Mahal - Excursion to the nearby Agra Fort - Jahangir Palace, Angoori Bagh, Khas Mahal, Dewan-e-Aam, Dewan-e-Khas and Mussaman Burj where Shah Jahan was house Arest by his 3rd Son Auragzeb Alamgir. 13:00 – You will be having break for lunch in 5 Star Hotel ( ITC Mughal ) 14:00 - Just after Lunch Proceed for the tour of Fatehpur Sikri ( 45 Kms/45 Min. ) Drive, Fatehpur Sikri also known as Ghost City, Built by Emperor Akbar in the 16th Century, with marvelous red stones work in the palaces. Also see Buland Darwaza & Slim Chisti Dargah. Sunset Time - Visit Mehtab Bagh spend all time remember time.200 window-co-driver 20:00 - After you explore all day tour, Departure to AGC Railway Station Train Departure 21:15 pm from AGC (Dinner served in Train No. 12001)? 23:30 pm - Train arrive at NDL - Driver pickup from Railway Station Platform number one Exit and Departure to your Hotel.